This was November:
1. Visiting Tate Britain for only the second time ever. Free culture in an amazing setting. Must go back soon.
2. A large visual depiction of 2016 at the Turner Prize exhibition (go for the bum, stay for the very British visitor comments). The winner will be announced on 5th December.
3. Anna Laurini street art in Shoreditch on a rare sunny morning. I love spotting these expressive faces all over town.
4. My annual "wear black tie" night out. Wore a swish floor length dress after getting it shortened by 10 inches.
5. Succulents in the arid house at the Barbican Conservatory.
6. Dressed as a Pokémon trainer for a late Halloween / Guy Fawkes party. Knew that this Japanese purchase would come in handy.
7. More conservatory time as I count down the remaining months of winter (find me here or at Fierce Grace hot yoga).
8. A horse in Pavia, Italy - three days in the countryside where I slept better than I have since Brexit and had that weird city girl experience of breathing in slightly less polluted air.
9. Coffee and cake at Cooper and Wolf on Chatsworth Road, a cosy little Scandic-inspired cafe. A redeeming quality of being an adult in 2016 is that, yes, this constitutes lunch.
One-twelfth of 2016 remains. Now, have any of you bought me that gin advent calendar because I think we need to see this year out well...