Friday, 25 November 2016

Food: Dark Chocolate Figs With Sea Salt

I had some chocolate leftover from my chocolate salad dressing recipe and rather than just eat it, I turned it into something more Instagram-worthy and then ate it!

These are very easy to make and taste amazing - the sea salt is optional but if you've ever had the Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt then you'll know how good a combination it is. Just melt the dark chocolate, dip the figs in, lay on a pie of baking parchment, sprinkle with salt and leave in the fridge for a few hours.

Perfect with a coffee or as a very lazy dessert. You can pretend it's healthy because, well, its just dried fruit and 80% cocoa chocolate which is good for you in small amounts. And it's vegan too! 

dark chocolate dipped figs


dark chocolate dipped figs



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig