1. British summer, you have so far managed one nice weekend. Must try harder.
2. Still can't get enough Vietnamese food and finally tried Bep Haus on Bow Lane - the tofu bahn mi baguette made for a tasty lunch break.
3. Reliving your teenage dream - I saw Busted at Wembley and despite having no recollection of being a particular fan of theres I still knew all the words to most of the songs.
4. Eating lunch by the river, remembering how the Shard wasn't even there when I first moved to London.
5. Sophie cooked dinner for Hannah and I when we had a little weekend away in Essex- veggie tacos from an Anna Jones recipe, the crispy beetroot is something I need to attempt.
6. I don't recall signing up to a 10km walk but it was fun regardless. I tend to avoid central London like the plague but Hyde Park really is quite beautiful.
7. Frappucinos used to be a daily summer staple - my diet is a little different now but I had to have one for nostalgia during "happy hour".
8. The Manic Street Preachers played Everything Must Go in full at the Royal Albert Hall - they are always an absolute pleasure to see live and peering over the balcony gave me the best gig view I've had in a long time.
9. I think this is my favourite photo of the year so far - Tabl sent me a polaroid of it for my scrap book <3 nbsp="" p="">