Friday, 20 May 2016

Gin O'Clock: Make It Personal(ised)

Happy Friday! There's definitely a G&T with my name on it tonight and thanks to a visit by the postman earlier this week I can now actually have a G&T with, if not my name, my initial on it. I definitely think that the glass you drink from has a huge effect on what you're drinking - these just feel so grown-up and make me want to sip my drink slowly and savour every drop.

darlington crystal engraved circle tumblers

These circle tumblers can be engraved with a single initial or a set of initials and there's a choice of fonts to really add that personal touch. I chose just a simple "L" and the weighty but delicate crystal glass feels so regal to use. If only there was a little more British sunshine gracing my balcony on the evening I took these photos! Dartington have been producing their crystalware in North Devon since 1967 and are the only crystal brand to still produce their products in the UK - a little bit of history to contemplate as you sip your G&T. These would make a great gift, especially for the friend or relative who already has everything...

darlington crystal engraved circle tumblers

Oh, and Little Bird gin with a slice of grapefruit is so, so good - sunshine or otherwise!

Share:

2 comments

  1. A good G&T is the best way to end the day. And those personalised glasses are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous glasses, can't beat a bit of monogramming!


    My Sentimental Heart

    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig