As I skip towards my late 20s and as I still haven't grown any taller than 5'2" my summer picks are less trend-led and more just what I want to wear when the sun is out and I'm in a park with a can of M&S gin and tonic in hand. I love sea-like blues and whites, cool fabrics and pieces that I can layer up and start wearing now and well into September too. For a non-jeans wearer I'm currently loving all things denim. Denim skirts were my sixth-form casual staple and it makes me feel both old and young again to see so many of them in the shops this season (although mine will have a slightly longer hemline in 2016 compared to 2006). I'm slowly trying to make my style a little less "girlie girl" but I'll never be able to resist a floral dress for summer and as for the sandals, being a grown-up and germaphobe means no more flip flops in London, sorry credit card...
1. Applique Babydoll Sundress - Topshop
2. Oversized denim jacket - Topshop
3. Alice Embroidered Top - Oasis
4. V&A Harriet Ruffle Dress - Oasis
5. High Waist Denim Skirt - Topshop
6. Bardot Frill Off-Shoulder Top - Topshop
7. Oriana Leather Sandals - Church
What's on your summer wishlist?