Monday, 18 January 2016

Freauty - Beauty Treatments On Demand

Beauty treatments are a favourite indulgence of mine - I always feel so much better when my hands and feet are looking their best, even in the depths of winter. Freauty makes treating yourself to some well-deserved me-time even easier by letting you book freelance beauty professionals to your home, hotel or office. Whether you are organising a pampering night, a hen do, needing someone to style your hair before a big event or simply are too time-pushed to make it to a salon - Freauty is here for all of your beauty needs.

I had a gel manicure by the lovely Aisha who arrived at my flat at 10am on the dot with a small suitcase of nail polishes and gel lamps. After a quick set up, my nails were treated to a Gelish manicure in my standard red with a glittery accent nail for the party season. I loved the end result - my nails were perfect and I'd not even had to leave my front door and brave the cold. As gels are instantly dry I was free to finish getting ready for my day out, fuss and stress free. The gels were still going strong over two weeks later!

Freauty has now launched an app and if you book via the app with the code LILY20 you will get 20% off your first treatment. The code expires on 18th February 2016 and currently most of the beauty professionals are based in East London so if you're in my neck of the woods then you're in luck!


I've also created a little video of my manicure (first time using iMovie!):




(I was provided with a free treatment in exchange for an honest review)

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The famous salon in Mississauga HM Hair and Spa offers the beauty services that will enhance your beauty and expose the attractive part of your personality. Either you went for a decent haircut or a complete new look our best hair salon in Mississauga has a variety of modish hair services. Our main objective is to provide you the exact thing that you desire. Best Hair Salon Mississauga

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig