1. Lunch with Tazz to talk about supper clubs and The Tabl - Wahaca have changed their menu, shock horror!
2. The view of Oxford Street from John Lewis's roof top - usually somewhere I avoid like the plague at this time of year but my stress levels were pretty low all month and I sort of maybe enjoyed a wander down Oxford Street.
3. An empties clear out - nothing particularly fancy here aside from the Maison Margiela perfume which I loved.
4 - 5. The Disney tree at St Pancras station - such a fun idea!
6. Ice Skating at Somerset House for my friend HP's birthday. I didn't hold onto the side or anyone else and didn't die. Successful evening.
7. Brunch at Dishoom for my friend C's birthday. I always skip the sharing idea and have a bowl of calamari to myself. #onlychild
8. My new friend from Ikea (Ethan) - makes me smile every time I see him and what else that costs £7 has that effect?
9. OOTD - the decent weather in Bilbao meant that I could wear this smock dress purchased in Seoul earlier in the year.
1. Blogger pal secret Santa - Sophie got me the perfect pineapple gift!
2 -3. Tokyo Nights in Shoreditch - the events space off of Old Street had been decorate Tokyo-style, a fun Friday night and I loved the Japanese-inspired cocktails.
4. ASOS pug socks for Christmas Day.
5. So happy to be home for Christmas - my Hello Kitty bed and ASOS Christmas tree pajama shorts.
6. Cat lady wrapping paper!
7. I made dessert on Christmas Day - these mini Christmas pudding balls are a Paleo With Mrs P recipe. So easy to make the night before and no nasty ingredients (I did cheat and use sprinkles for the decorations but they are very tiny).
8. Christmas dinner - my first Christmas as a veggie so I was in charge of making my own main, I health-fied this American thanksgiving recipe and it turned out really well.
9. Santa was good to me this year - I must have been a very good girl. I can't wait to read Yeonmi Park's book after seeing her speak at Stylist Live and Santa definitely got the memo about my love of cats and pineapples!
All set for January? No, me neither but a flick back through my December posts reveals three workout ideas (1) (2) and (3) and 3 free exhibitions to visit in London which should make January a little better!