For friends, secret Santas, sisters and stocking fillers...
Affordable and fun pineapple products - I can never have too many phone cases, the shorts will be super cute for warmer months or as PJ bottoms now, the socks and sunglasses would be a fun secret santa gift and there's always room in a stocking for a dinky pineapple lip balm.
1. Pineapple iPhone case (left) - Coconut Lane - £12 (use code lipstick20 for 20% off any order)
2. Pineapple iPhone case (right) - Not On The High Street - £23.25
3. Pineapple Shorts - eBay - £3.84
4. Pineapple socks - eBay - 99p
5. Pineapple lip balm - Oliver Bonas - £4.50
6. Pineapple sunglasses - eBay - £1.92
For family, home and significant others...
Luxury pineapple products here. The cushion and lamp set would brighten up my parents otherwise sleek kitchen. The necklace is a subtle nod to a pineapple obsession and the tote bag is a nice way to beat the 5p carrier bag charge. Pineapples are not just for girls - the bottle stopper would be perfect for dads and the pineapple t-shirt for boyfriends or brothers. Keep up the pineapples at home with a print and with gold and silver salt and pepper shakers.
1. Pineapple cushion - Not On The High Street - £45
2. Pineapple lampshade - Not On The High Street - £40
3. Pineapple necklace - Not On The High Street - £125
4. Pineapple bottle stopper - Oliver Bonas - £12
5. Pineapple print - Not On The High Street - £25
6. Pineapple salt and pepper shakers - Oliver Bonas - £17
7. Pineapple t-shirt - eBay - £11.95
8. Pineapple tote bag - eBay - £5.99
One for you, one for me...
A few pineapple products that took my fancy. I already have the lamp and its my favourite decorative item. The earrings are cute but classy, the jewellery holder and trinket pot are perfect to keep or gift to that hard-to-buy-for person. The scrub will keep skin sparkling throughout the festive season and the pineapple vodka is surely a party essential?
1. Pineapple Lamp - Oliver Bonas - £80
2. Kiehls Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub - House of Fraser - £24
3. Pineapple Jewellery Holder - Oliver Bonas - £20
4. Pineapple earrings - Not On The High Street - £61
5. Pineapple storage pot - John Lewis - £30
6. Pineapple vodka - Selfridges - £49.99
Cards and notes...
For faraway friends or if you decide to go for vouchers...these aren't Christmassy as such but they are pineapple-y!
Green pineapple card - Paperchase - £2
Brown pineapple card - Katie Leaman - £3.25
"I Love You More Than Pineapples" card - Coconut Lane - £2.50 (use code lipstick 20 for 20% off any purchase)
What's on your Christmas list? And, more importantly, have you been good this year?