Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Insta-Oufits - A/W 2015

I often share my daily outfits on my Instagram page - I rarely do proper outfit posts anymore. Blogging has changed so much from back when I had my tripod and camera set up in the corner of my old flat and would frequently shoot and outfit post before dashing out the door to work! I'm intending on getting back in to doing proper posts though as I had fun putting this one together and after a bit of a wardrobe sort out I'm feeling more inspired about what I wear. Until I recruit a photographer boyfriend I'm just going to have to muddle through with the tripod and the occasional bullying persuading of friends and family to take my photos. Here are my recent favourites (I keep saying that I will move the scooter but there's really no where else it will fit...):

Topshop dress & Galleries Lafayette scarf
For: Stylist Live 
ASOS crochet top, Primark bralet, Skirt from Spitalfields Market, Cat ears from Shanghai
For: Halloween in Brighton
ASOS dress (here), hair accessory brought back from Iran by Mummy Lipstick 
Sweatshirt from my travels in Seoul, striped dress from Sainsburys
For: Lazy Sundays
How do you put outfit posts together? 
lilylipstick
Share:

4 comments

  1. You have so much style! For me wearing a nice necklace is about as adventurous and different as it gets! My workout gear is far more exciting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black asos dress, the details are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been the same with outfit posts - I barely have time to do more than one a week. I've missed your outfits. I love the second look.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig