Friday, 23 October 2015

Design A Welly With Joules - Competition

The miserable rain this week made me think that wellies might be a good idea for navigating pavement puddles although the ten year-old pair that I dig out for festivals might not quite cut it in the city.

Joules have an awesome range of wellies which are definitely too good for the festival fields and for some autumnal fun have launched a design a welly competition with the winning design being put into production and sold on joules.com with all proceeds from the winning welly being donated to good causes via Charitably Joules.

Joules design a welly competition


Not only will the winner see the welly for sale but they'll also win a luxury break for three nights in a golden oak treehouse cabin plus lots more goodies worth £5,000. Ten runners-up will each receive a £250 Joules gift card.

To inspire you to get designing, here is my pair - but I'm sure you're a creative bunch and can maybe do something better!

Joules design a welly competition



Let me know if you enter and good luck! 


Share:

1 comment

  1. What a fun competition! I have navy Joules wellies and they are such classics.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig