Saturday, 12 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

The one good thing about the weather turning cooler? New clothes! I mean, I'd wear summer dresses and sandals all year round but that's not really going to work too well in November...

For autumn 2015, I'll be keeping with the seasonal colour change in burnt oranges and textured fabrics - all served with an obligatory side of kale. Here are my picks to make saying goodbye to light evenings a little easier:



September always feels like its time to go back to school, even when the last time you went "back to school" was in 2005 so this pinafore dress is perfect. It's not quite winter yet so this cropped tee is the ideal easing into autumn piece - teamed with a burnt orange midi skirt or a suede a-line for 1970s chic without resorting to flares. My work wardrobe gets a re-fresh with this fluted sleeve dress and after wearing my trusty brogues to a festival a new pair are in order. I've vowed to actually buy myself a new coat this year - it may not be time to wear one quite yet but this belted one needs to be hunted down as soon as possible. Finally, the ubiquitous kale sweatshirt - well, it is going to be cold outside and, as the saying goes, you are what you eat.

What's on your autumn wishlist? 
lilylipstick
Share:

6 comments

  1. I could totally have that orange midi in my wardrobe!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn colours are my favourite. I love the warm tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks for Autumn dear, I'm waiting for it <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these picks, such cosy colours!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks! Autumn fashion is so fun to style, I love the red wrap around coat in particular, thanks for sharing! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig