Monday, 6 July 2015

Foodies Festival at Alexandra Palace

On Saturday I headed "up norf" to Ally Pally for the summer Foodies Festival. The weather was so awesome, it felt like being on holiday. My friend T and I explored the festival and tried some amazing new foods - gluten free salted caramel chocolate brownie being the obvious favourite. The festival is touring the country for the next few weeks and is back again at Christmas, too. I loved the outdoor stalls, live music and we even learned how to make our own pasta from Aldo Zilli. The views from the palace are so amazing, I've loved this spot since I was a child so it was the perfect way to spend a sunny day just out of the city:








How did you spend the sunny weekend?
lilylipstick
Share:

3 comments

  1. Oh this looks brilliant!! It's been ages since I went to a food festival, I think I need to remedy this ASAP... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty pictures, loving the sound of the rum and gin shack - an accurate clue of how my sunny weekend was spent ;)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Foodies Festivals are great! I was there on the Sunday, working at the Abel & Cole stand :) The salted caramel brownie sounds amazing. I didn't have much time to browse the stalls unfortunately, but I did pick up a peanut butter brownie from the Brownie Bar which was deliciously gooey... And I had a surprisingly good 'twisted' Mac and cheese with Cajun prawns from the Hard Rock Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig