For the rest of us...
|Ok, so the view while flying over Greenland was pretty awesome.|
2. Maybe I'll just stand here looking helpless until a man offers to help while feeling like a terrible feminist.
3. This is just a painful reminder that my childhood dream of being an air hostess was never to be because there's a minimum 5'3 height limit.
4. Although I have no idea how to apply foundation and my hair's too short to do a perfectly circular bun so maybe it wasn't the career for me anyway.
5. Must drink lots of water to off-set drying cabin air and arrive at destination with model-esque smug glow.
6. Wait, I could have water but I could also have a G&T. Tonic water is water.
7. This G&T in a tiny glass is ridiculously strong. But I've poured it now so might as well finish it before turbulence hits and I spill it on the man next to me.
8. Said man next to me has his arm on MY armrest.
9. Would it be rude to point that out?
10. Maybe I'll take a trip to the bathroom to remove my make-up and apply a nourishing in-flight face mask to quell my flight rage.
11. Why does the queue to the bathroom consist of 15 people who somehow couldn't do their foul business in the airport. Where there were more than 2 toilets for 100 people to use for 10 hours.
12. Actually, a face mask might just terrify my fellow passengers. Does anyone actually put a face mask on on a plane anyway?
13. Maybe it's time for another G&T. These 30 minutes in the air have been hard work.
14. Great - I can catch-up with all of those films I didn't have time to see at the cinema. Surely this is like, saving money if I watch 3 of them?
15. Watching a special-effect-laden blockbuster on a teeny tiny screen somehow isn't quite the cinema experience.
16. Food time! Oh, wait, the veggie option is a cheese sandwich.
|Cheese Sandwich courtesy of TAP Portugal.|
18. How much hummus would I get for my 100ml allowance though? Probably not enough.
|Vegan food on a BA flight - probably easier than trying to squeeze Tuppawear into an already overflowing cabin bag.|
20. Is it acceptable to just give said small child a death stare?
21. Are we nearly there yet?