Thursday, 18 June 2015

Insta Outfits - Is it Summer Yet?

I'm a terrible outfit blogger but when the sun shone for a week back in April I thought I'd start trying to document more of my outfits. Sadly its currently a dull shade of grey this morning (although I'm typing this as I'm stuck indoors after saying goodbye wisdom so who knows what it's like now) and my wardrobe feels just as confused as the seasons but here is what I've been wearing:

summer 2015 outfit post
Vintage top, ASOS Skirt (similar)
For: a sunny day in the office
summer 2015 outfit post
Topshop dress
For: The London Marathon expo (wow, this was a long time ago!)
summer 2015 outfit post
Oasis dress
For: the office and drive-in cinema
summer 2015 outfit post
Asos dress
For: the office (again)
summer 2015 outfit post
Yumi dress
For: can you guess?
summer 2015 outfit post
Banana Republic dress
For: a day exploring Vegas 
summer 2015 outfit post
H&M dress
For: Exploring Vegas 
summer 2015 outfit post
Mummy Lipstick - Somerset by Alice Temperley dress
Me - Zara dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
For: our last night in Vegas
How are you dressing for this British summer?
lilylipstick
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfits! That first outfit is really pretty - loving that skirt. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute dresses. I obviously love the black one with the red stripes.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig