Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Sheep Hunt - Shaun In The City London

Long-term readers will know that I love these sorts of things so when Hannah told me about the Shaun in the City statutes I couldn't resist going on a sheep hunt for a couple...which turned into finding all 50 of the London sheep (until the marathon this definitely counted as my achievement of 2015 so far).

The sheep are around until 25 May so there's still time to go on a sheep chase and find the flock. There's an app to tick them off (with proceeds going to supporting children in hospitals - a baa-rilliant idea) and most of the sheep are grouped into zones around London so it's a fun way to explore the city for free.

shaun in the city

Have you seen any of these?


Share:

2 comments

  1. I love how you get well into these things! I didn't even see one, but to be fair, I didn't really looks. Oops!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, you are always great at actually 'collecting' them! The only one I have seen is the dragon one but he is pretty cute...

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig