Sunday, 10 May 2015

Dream

My friends are a talented bunch. Despite this sometimes leading to the dreaded comparison game it's awesome how we all have something to bring to the party and how we're all there to cheer one another on. Whether that be the pals who stood in the dismal London weather to watch me run the marathon or friends being a supportive WhatsApp away - my friends are amazing at supporting me with my adventures and inspiring me with their own.

My university classmate, Serena, released her first single on iTunes this week - an amazing achievement in itself but even more so when we both work in the city and after a long day my own thoughts are much more "Netflix Netflix Netflix" than "record single with Rishi Rich". Serena writes all of songs and is inspired by Indian music resulting in a unique pop sound. Check out her video below:




How do your friends inspire you?



Share:

7 comments

  1. You inspire me to run a marathon!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is very talented. Loved the video <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is very impressive, you and your friends are a talented bunch!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing!

    - Audrey
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, check you all out. How inspiring!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends are wonderful and it's also a reflection of yourself - I love surrounding myself with people I love and know love and support me too! It just makes things a lot better!

    Lovely post you've written and it's so nice to see you sharing with us! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends are wonderful and it's also a reflection of yourself - I love surrounding myself with people I love and know love and support me too! It just makes things a lot better!

    Lovely post you've written and it's so nice to see you sharing with us! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig