Sunday, 19 April 2015

Lazy Sunday

Casual dressing is not really my thing. My office's monthly dress down Friday always induces morning panic and my aversion to trousers makes the whole "jeans and a t-shirt" thing...not really a thing.

Last Sunday was not the laziest - a 16 mile run in the sunshine (a bit of a shock to the system when all my past training runs were at much cooler temperatures) and then realising I had 20 minutes to get ready for a lunch date with Sarah (I'm an I-need-an-hour kinda girl) meant grabbing what for me is a pretty casual ensemble:




Shirt: New Look (similar)
Denim Jacket: Vintage (similar)
Leggings: River Island (similar)
Trainers (not the ones I run in!): Sketchers (similar)
Bag: Mulberry (similar)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

How do you do lazy Sundays?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Ah those trainers are so cool Lily!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I properly love these trainers!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good in trousers, Lily! I love this whole look. I'm also slightly jealous about the shoes. I used to be so into Sketchers back in the days!

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trainers! My Sundays these days are very casual, usually pjs lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig