Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Burger Review: Byron's Byronissimo

Eating free burgers is a guaranteed way to beat the Monday blues. After multiple failed attempts I finally got a free burger voucher from the Byron Burger Club to try the new special, the Byronissimo.

The Bryonissimo features a 6oz hamburger, pancetta, fontina cheese, tomato relish, picked red onion, tomato, shredded iceberg lettuce and mayonnaise - phew - all packed in to Byron's brioche bun! The deal with the Byron Burger Club is that the burger is free but you pay for everything else. I can't go to Byron and not order the courgette fries - they're just the best - and a sneaky Diet Coke in a glass bottle ordered itself because, well, it was Monday.

The Byronissimo is so good - messy and decadent but with an Italian influence that makes it a little classier than your regular dirty burger. The standout for me was the cheese which is salty and very melty. I'm not sure how long this burger will be on the menu (edit: until 25th May!) for but its definitely worth trying - I love how Byron change up their menu to keep things interesting while keeping the familiar staples (the chicken burger is a trusted favourite). The food never disappoints and the service is always fast and friendly, definitely one of the better chain restaurants out there.





Are you a Byron fan?


Square Meal
Share:

5 comments

  1. This looks amazing! Wish they would come to Birmingham... I need that cheese in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Byron, but my heart will always belong to GBK if we're talking high street chain.

    Yes, I know I'm being ridiculous! Haha!

    - Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord, I'm drooling at my desk Lily. This looks incredible!
    Sophie
    x

    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a good gourmet burger and this one looks fantastic! I've never been to Byron Burger though so will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too hungry to read this post right now!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig