Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Shoe-Drobe Update: Duo S/S15

The change in seasons brings about bare legs, summer sandals and boots being packed away until autumn...in theory. The Easter weekend was still so cold but it was finally time to at least get my feet into the new season, even if it was still coat weather! Sarah and I almost got blown away taking these photos by the river but thankfully I don't look quite as freezing as I felt...

These Duo Corvi mock-croc sandals will definitely be on my feet all the time once it finally gets a bit more spring-like! They'll be perfect for toning down my floral summer dresses and are so comfortable for (hopeful) walks in the sunshine. Since I upped my running I live in fear of blisters and rarely wear heels as keeping my feet happy is a much bigger concern than adding a few inches to my height - I've learned to embrace flats because you only get one pair of feet and when flats are as lovely as these its really no hardship.

Duo Corvi Tan Sandals

Duo Corvi Tan Sandals

Duo Corvi Tan Sandals

Sandals: c/o Duo
Trousers: Old Navy (similar)
Top: ASOS (similar)
Scarf: Vintage
Coat: Zara (similar)

The rest of my outfit is a bit of a mish-mash of in-between-seasons dressing. Yes, I am wearing trousers which is extremely rare for me! I bought these from Old Navy in Shanghai while in full holiday mode but back home felt too scared to wear them until now - dresses are my natural uniform but it felt good to wear something so out of my style comfort zone and the cropped length (yes, they are supposed to be cropped!!) meant that I didn't have to worry about my short legs being swamped in extra fabric.

What are you feet wearing this spring?
lilylipstick
Share:

7 comments

  1. Totally rocking those trousers Lily! You picked some corkers in these shoes - what beauts!
    Sophie
    x

    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those shoes. You paired them so well too. I really like those trousers. You are rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those sandals - they're a good compromise for when you really need a pedicure!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig