Sunday, 25 January 2015

Lights Of Soho: God's Own Junkyard

Going to more exhibitions in high on my to-do list this year. Living in London there is always so much going on and many are free - I've started cutting bits out of Time Out magazine and making a list so that I don't miss out on anything.

Last weekend I visited Lights Of Soho for Chris Bracey's "God's Own Junkyard" neon exhibition. The Soho pop-up is now closed but you can still visit the main "Junkyard" in Walthamstow (another one to add to my list) and there's a display in Selfridges, too. I loved the neon creations - they definitely brought some much-needed brightness to a January afternoon and there was an amazing range of retro-style shop signs and neon artworks to admire and photograph.

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard

God's Own Junkyard


What exhibitions have you visited this year?
Share:

4 comments

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig