Monday, 22 December 2014

December In Pictures

If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that I'm currently in sunnier climes but with Christmas only two sleeps away I thought I'd share some festive (and other) snaps from December in London:

Christmas trees in Paternoster Square
Obligatory Christmas jumper for #Christmasjumperday
Making "choccy road" as a last minute edible Christmas gift - buy ingredients from 24 hour Tesco Metro, melt chocolate, mix everything up and pop in the fridge overnight 
Southbank Christmas while out on a chilly run
My friend S's Christmas cooking is better than mine - cute little pastry trees at her annual pre-Christmas party.
Florentines and chocolate money.
Home made cakes.
Cheesemas!
Christmas Lush bathbomb to warm up!
Partying like its 1920 for my friend H's birthday party.

The Manic Street Preachers playing The Holy Bible at the Roundhouse - typical short person gig snap!
How have you been getting in the festive mood?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Lily!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Cheesemas! Totally my theme of Christmas too. Love the festive jumper too. Hope you have a fab Christmas! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig