Monday, 29 December 2014

December Empties


Ending 2014 with a rather "basic blog" post but when attempting to tidy up my flat I found this collection of empties crying out to be photographed and then binned.

Left to right: Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo (last product from my Aussie Angel days!), Bioderma (always one I bulk buy when in France), Dermatologica Daily Microexfoliant (definite repurchase), Angel, Kiehls Calendula Toner, Richard Ward Keratin Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, Barry M topcoat, Marc Jacobs Dot (25th birthday present so lasted a long time!),  Maybelline Cossosal Volume Mascara, Clinique Mascara Mini.

What products have you finished this month?
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm using that shampoo at the moment, I love it! My hair is really soft and bouncy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive list of empties! I've managed to get through a couple of skincare essentials and some travel samples this month x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig