Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Christmas Shoes

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm off for some self gifting Christmas shopping this afternoon - shopping is practically compulsory in Dubai, the shops are open tomorrow too should you so wish to spend Christmas day in a mall but I'm planning on a beach day and my credit card deserves Christmas day off too. (Although I might have to try my hand at getting onto some UK websites for sales bargains).

Yesterday our hotel had a little pre-Christmas party - complete with gin cocktails, acrobats and lots of dancing. It was the perfect opportunity to take some new shoes out for a spin (without having to worry about puddles and hobbling home):

Sorry the lighting is so yellow! It gets dark here quite early so no outdoor photos!
Dress: TkMaxx
Bag: Primark
Shoes: c/o The Colour Studio 
My shoes are from The Colour Studio - traditionally marketed at brides but they can be dyed to your favourite colour, a Pantone number or to match an accessory. I picked an emerald green in the "Saffron" design as I wanted them to co-ordinate with this dress (bought ages ago, found lurking in cupboard with tags still on) and they arrived beautifully dyed the morning that I left London. Another benefit to the shoes' bridal origins is that they are so comfortable - these are the perfect heel height for dancing the night away and I managed to not slip and fall into the hotel pool, definitely the sign of a successful evening.

Which colour would you pick? 


Share:

2 comments

  1. Lily those shoes are just perfect! Have an amazing Christmas tomorrow!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are so pretty. I love the colour. And the dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig