Sunday, 7 December 2014

Christmas Foodies Festival

Kicking off the festivities last weekend with the Foodies Festival at the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane. I had a great day sampling different foods, getting into the Christmas spirit and spending time with Internet and "real life" friends - now they know that one another really exists! The festival was crazily busy but I got some snaps:

Macarooooooons.

The retro-style band.

Pink gin is a thing.
Balancing out the naughtiness.
Vintage afternoon tea.
Kooky Bakes' whoppie pies (best name for a food ever!)
Glenn from GBBO!
A gift from Wild at Heart - super fruity jam.
It was great to see some of my favourite street food sellers like Kooky Bakes, balance out some of the naughtiness with a Sweetly Simple green smoothie and try Candy Kittens (Jamie from MIC's brand). My parents and I are enjoying working our way through the Wild at Heart jam, too!

I'll definitely be back next year for more foodie fun!
Share:

4 comments

  1. The peanut butter cup whoopie pie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh looks fab! Those macaroons look delicious, and can't really go wrong with gin! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah this looks so lovely Lily!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this looks awesome, I wish I'd known about it!

    Gem x | www.flutterandsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig