Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Transport For London - The Year of the Bus

I feel like we might have reached peak "statutes of random things dotted around London" but I can't resist taking pictures of these Routemaster sculptures. There are a few trails around different areas of London - I'm not sure if I'm up for getting all of these (it's a little cold outside) but here are the ones I've seen so far on various walks / runs around the city:




You can download the trail maps here if you feel like a wander around London!
Share:

2 comments

  1. These are so cute, I really like the DING! one!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I've not seen these yet! Are they like the elephants that were dotted around London a few years ago? <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig