Monday, 24 November 2014

Paddington

Hot on the heels of the Year of The Bus sculptures there is now a Paddington trail around the streets of London. The sculptures are in celebration of a new Paddington film for which I am maybe not the target market but I've been snapping away at the bears while on walks and runs around the city (anything to make a 10km run in the pouring rain a little more bearable). Here are the ones I've found so far:

How grim does the weather look? Off to curl up with some cocoa and marmalade sandwiches...
Share:

2 comments

  1. I actually saw Paddington at the weekend. Loved it and laughed all the way through!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I have not seen any of these!! I am working in central London in December after working in zone 6 for 4 months (ah the pain of commuting!) so I will definitely be hunting these gems out!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig