Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Competition - Win Foodies Festival Tickets - NOW CLOSED


Christmas is coming (well, M&S has mince pies in stock so this post doesn't really feel that unseasonably early) and the Foodies Festival is holding a three day Christmas event at the Truman Brewery on London's Brick Lane (one of my favourite weekend haunts) to celebrate.

I have three pairs of tickets to give away - the winner can attend on either the 28th, 29th or 30th of November and it's sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, give you some inspiration on what to cook on the big day or just be a fun day of eating and drinking! If you're still suffering from Bake Off withdrawal there are cake and bake workshops or if cheese is more your thing there's a Cheese Village to explore.

To enter just fill out the form below leaving your email address and / or your Twitter handle so that I can contact you if you win. I'll be popping along on the 30th and will definitely be at the Ski Bar because that sounds like my sort of Christmas spirit.
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Share:

8 comments

  1. Too bad I live too far :/

    http://citybuiltofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day out, fingers crossed! @peonieslilies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would LOVE to go! @NatalieWhite91

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant venue - will be a fab show :-)
    @kathrynann1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh please enter me as I fancy going with my little sis :) @eleanor731

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go!

    @becksdobson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love food
    mbain1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig