Friday, 12 September 2014

Adventures

Picture from Google.
Taking a break from downloading yet another book to my Kindle and contemplating how many pairs of shoes are really necessary to put my blog "out of office" on. Using up a big chunk of my holiday allowance to explore China and catch-up with some London friends on the other side of the world. Familiar people and unknown places always makes for a fun combination. I am currently "excitified" about this whole thing (excited and terrified) but focusing on it all step by step - step one being a dose of duty free retail therapy tomorrow. I have no idea what the internet will be like over there so it might also be a time for some well-needed but non-optional "unplugging".

See you in October!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Have a fantastic time! I hope you have a really relaxing holiday and enjoy exploring new places x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig