Sunday, 10 August 2014

Such A Beautiful Horizon

It's not even the middle of August and yet I'm already feeling nostalgic about Summer 2014. It's definitely one that I'll never forget and it's not even over yet. These pictures were taken what feels like an age ago but it was only the end of May, in a slightly overcast but still beautiful Barcelona:


Dress: Topshop, Shorts: American Apparel, Sunglasses: Primark, Plimsoles: Dorothy Perkins
Sometimes you feel like a proper adult (actually I only ever feel like a proper adult when hailing a taxi) and other times you look at pictures of yourself and don't look any different than you did when you were seven years old. Time, memory and our perception of ourselves is a funny thing.

Thanks to Hannah for the photographs. 

Where have your travels taken you to this summer?
Share:

10 comments

  1. Your outfit is so cute.
    I love Barcelona. Such a fantastic city with so much to do.
    I like the new look to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely styles, Lily!
    I like your new blog template too..
    White and clean.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress. I would love to visit Barcelona one day. Loving the new blog design too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress. I would love to visit Barcelona one day. Loving the new blog design too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new blog lay out Lily and you look as lovely as usual!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new blog look! This summer does feel like it's been quite an epic one if only due to some of the lovely weather we've had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really has been an amazing summer, hasn't it? Barcelona beach is one of my favourite places ever! I've had many an amazing memory there.
    Love these shots of you - you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I miss Barcelona! And their weird monuments on the beach ahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Barcelona :) LOVE the new layout as well!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig