Saturday, 2 August 2014

May / June / July Empties

Empties posts have taken a bit of a break lately so here's a triple whammy. "Empties" has to be one of my favourite things about this bizarre blogging world - only a fellow blogger will truly understand the satisfaction of finishing a product and not being able to actually throw anything in the bin until its been photographed.

May: Boots Camomile and Lemon Balm Conditioner, Avene Cleanance Facewash, Johnson's Face Wipes, Clinque High Lengths Mascara
June: Waitrose Cucumber Cleansing Wipes, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, Boots Skin Clear blotting papers, Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Shower Gel, No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, Waitrose Shower Gel, K-Palette Liquid Eyeliner
Australian Bodycare Skin Wash, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, Bioderma, Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor, Simple eye make-up remover, Clinque Clarifying Lotion, 17 Waterproof Mascara, Victoria's Secrets Forbidden perfume sample
On my re-purchase list: Bioderma (good job I stocked up last time I was in France), the DHC Cleansing Oil, the Avene facewash (another French pharmacy bargain) and the K-Palette eyeliner is so much better than any UK brand I've ever tried although could be more problematic re-stocked it...

Have you tried any of these products?
Share:

1 comment

  1. I used to use the Clinique 3 step process but found that it stripped my skin far too much.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig