Sunday, 17 August 2014

Jersey Eats

The food in Jersey was one of the highlights - nothing better than al fresco eating with friends. Jersey is famous for seafood and we definitely took advantage of this - Saturday lunchtime at Faulkner Fisheries was such a simple but amazing meal, barbequed sea food with baguette and salad overlooking the sea.

On Sunday we visited Crab Shack for (duh) crab - crab bruscetta and crab bisque with a side of truffle chips. Sunday afternoon was spent over afternoon tea at the Radisson Blu overlooking Elizabeth Harbour. For £12.95 we got a tower of tea each - the giant scone was my favourite.

For a small island Jersey has so many great restaurants and food to try - definitely a reason to book another visit? 


Share:

7 comments

  1. Oh this looks so yummy! You have me craving afternoon tea now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this looks delicious!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Tom's sister works over in Jersey, so I think a visit is in order. Love my seafood.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just had lunch but you're making me hungry again!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such yummy looking food. Love the idea of lentils on toast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That all looks amazing! I'm with Jemma on the lentils on toast, sounds like a posh version of beans ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jersey is my favourite place for food, it is all just delicious!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig