Monday, 4 August 2014

Feline Fine

And the heat goes on. It still amazes me how much the weather seems to affect our collective moods. Summer often seems like a season which we never quite feel satisfied with (no one complains that winter is too dark, too cold or too grey, do they?) but this year we definitely haven't had a lack of heat in London. I am a summer girl through and through although last Saturday was ridiculously hot and called for a simple, fuss-free outfit:

Dress: vintage via Camden Market, Hat: purchased in Australia on my gap yah, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Net-a-Porter Sandals: Office, Nails: Sephora nail wraps
In a season where I have been very restrained in adding to my wardrobe, this Marc by Marc Jacobs pouch was a sneaky purchase - you could say I was feline like treating myself. Perfect for stashing essentials for a night out of for organising my smaller items in a larger bag and never losing my phone in the depths of a handbag again.

What was your last indulgent purchase?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the vintage feel of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Jemma, love the vintage style of that dress, but the clutch is awesome too of course!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig