Thursday, 7 August 2014

Feeling Good with Go Ahead


Last week Sophie and I headed to Cannon Bridge Roof Gardens for an evening of feel good fun. The sun was shining and London looked beautiful in the evening light - I'll never get bored of this city and seeing it from a different perspective makes me fall in love with it all over again. Views aside, Go Ahead had put on some fun activities to enhance the feel good vibes. We tried melon bowling, walking barefoot through grapes and (the best part) an ever-replenishing edible table.

Sophie and I chilling in a tent. Like a sunny, clean version of Glastonbury.
The grape walk. As a heel-wearing, I will take advantage of any opportunity to go bare foot.
Melon bowling: harder than it looks.
Lemons and pineapples - made to taste supersweet with miracle berry tastebud-altering tablets.
Almost too pretty to eat - fruit shaped cake which tasted of the fruit it resembled.
The edible table - flowers, fruit and cake - yum!
Again, almost too pretty to eat.
Watching the sunset over the city. Trying to ingrain these moments in my mind for when its cold and grey and miserable.
I left with a lot of Go-Ahead bars to snack on and some rather snazzy pineapple sunglasses which have been shown off on Instagram.

What are you #FeelGood pleasures? (that sounds more naughty than it's meant to, I promise)
Share:

4 comments

  1. That view. God I do an 'alf love it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, this looks like so much fun! I love Go-Ahead bars ha!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melon bowling, really? ahahah looks fun! And that cake, yum! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig