Thursday, 28 August 2014

August Empties


Into the bin these go! It makes me realise that it was actually sunny this summer given that I used up the Hawaiian Tropic Suncream - perfect for the city as its not white or sticky but I'd always go with a higher SPF for the beach. The mini Avene moisturiser lasted through a few weekends away and the L'Oreal mascara definitely lived up to its waterproof claims (tears, swimming, thunderstorms, all night parties) but was quite hard to remove (even less fun after said all night parties). The Seventeen mascara was a great budget buy and Majorca Majolica Lash King is an Asian make-up favourite for a good reason (hoping I can re-stock in Shanghai soon). Nail polish remover and shower gel are pretty self explanatory. The Freederm helps show my skin that it's not fourteen any more, even when it tries to be (although be warned, it is very drying).

What have you used up this month?
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love Hawaiian Tropic, it just smells soooooo good! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig