Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Conservatory

The Barbican Conservatory is another London hidden gem - it's only open on Sundays between 12pm and 5pm but its a little oasis of tropical plants and fish ponds:




Top: Topshop, Trousers: Primark, Sandals: Birkenstock, Sunglasses: RayBan
I think this might be the first time I've worn trousers on this blog. Apart from when I'm running, trousers do not form part of my wardrobe vocabulary but when I saw this pair in Primark I couldn't resist (and they were cheap enough to not make me feel too guilty if I couldn't bring myself to ever wear them). I actually quite liked wearing them, super loose and cool for a hot day and no fear of flashing some hapless tourists at the slightest gust of wind. (Oh, skirts, I do still love you really).

Trousers or skirts?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Lily I'm coming to visit you on a Sunday!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...skirts and dresses are far more comfortable for me right now. Love the fun print on your trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...skirts and dresses are far more comfortable for me right now. Love the fun print on your trousers!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig