Thursday, 24 July 2014

Hot Hot Summer

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post. This outfit isn't even new or "c/o". It's just what I wore to the Whitecross Street Party last weekend.


Dress: Forever 21, Sandals: Birkenstock, Belt: Primark, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Loom Band Bracelet: made by me
Thanks to Sophie for taking the pictures. Until I become a proper grown-up, nail stickers and Loom Bands will be my accessories of choice. The bracelets are so addictive to make and I find them quite a good way to wind down at the end of the day (much cheaper and healthier than a bottle of wine, too).

Are you in on the Loom Bands craze?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I'm trying to resist loombands, but it's getting to be a close call!
    Love this outfit and your nails look super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and your nails look fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lily some amazing photographer must have taken these...
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love summer in London! This dress is seriously so pretty. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look wonderful <3

    x Maria
    Let me know what you think of MY NEW HIGH RISE SHORTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely dress! And you should definitely do outfit snaps more often :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig