Wednesday, 25 June 2014

World Cup Fun at Gabbi's Head

The World Cup isn't just for boys. It's now widely accepted that girls too can enjoy watching football beyond admiring Thiery Henry's sartorial choices at half time (the man knows how to work a cardigan). In between trying to complete my Panini sticker album and trying to decide which team has the best kit (Ghana? Brazil?) I headed along to "Gabbi's Head" - the Benefit pub above the Prince of Wales in Covent Garden.

The entire pub has had a Benefit style make-over with a liberal application of pink, comfortable sofas and a "bene-tini" cocktail. We were treated to wine, canapes and Benefit mini-makeovers. I took on Sophie at the table football and won (only children are fiercely competitive, especially against one another!).

Gabbi's Head is open for the duration of the World Cup. Boys are, of course, welcome too. 

Aisling, Michelle and I


Are you enjoying the World Cup?
Share:

2 comments

  1. What a great idea! That looks like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great way to enjoy the football. It was noted as one of the top places to enjoy the football spirit. If they did my makeup while watching football it would be perfect.

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig