Saturday, 3 May 2014

Spring Things

I've declared it bare leg season, even if the weather doesn't quite agree.

Skirt: Topshop, Tshirt: Zara, Blazer: ASOS, Sandals: River Island, Bag: Dooney & Bourke via Beacon's Closet
 Between April showers, London is starting to feel spring like. I bought this ASOS fluro blazer last summer but only wore it a couple of times - classic pieces in crazy colours are pretty much my favourite thing to wear so this ticks the boxes nicely. My bag was picked up in Beacon's Closet in Williamsburg a couple of summers ago and forgotten about until I moved flat a couple of weeks back and found it. It's garish and multi-coloured with embellishments and tassels - so un-"me" that I can't help but love it.

Thanks to Sarah for being my photographer.

What are you wearing to see in spring?



Share:

8 comments

  1. That blazer is so pretty!!

    http://www.thatfashionvictim.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this jacket on you lily!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket, it's perfect,such a pretty colour too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jacket and the gladiator sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: time to get the legs out even if the weather isn't quite there.

    I love that jacket too. The colours are kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an ace outfit, I LOVE that blazer!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig