Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Insta-Outfits: The In-Betweeners

I know, it's meant to be summer but the last couple of weeks have been, let's say, mixed. This obviously creates a huge "what to wear" problem, especially as some days just can't seem to make their mind up and I'm left caught in a thunderstorm in a summer dress and sandals or attempting to sunbathe on my lunchbreak in black opaque tights...oh how I love London's weather. Here are my quick outfit snaps from the last few weeks:

Dress down Friday
Shirt: Pull & Bear, Skirt: Stradivarious (both bought in Spain last year)
Work day
Dress: M&S
Afternoon Tea at The Delaunday
Jacket: Vintage (bought in Australia), Dress: BlueInc
Weekending
Dress: Primark, Shirt: New Look (teen section)
Indoor Picnic-ing
Top: Camden Market, Skirt: Vintage
Boat race watching
Top: Topshop, Skirt: Boden, Scarf: market in Tenerife
What have you been wearing this spring?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love the M&S dress Lily!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the heck this weather is up to either! It's made even harder being in maternity wear, but I'm tending to go for layers with my old denim skirts unbuttoned over vests. Love that second pic of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dressing the last few weeks has been impossible! I've been putting tights, sunglasses and an umbrella in my bag at all times.
    Loving your choice of outfits. The M&S dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That M&S dress is lush, how do you always look so pretty?!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig