Thursday, 1 May 2014

April Empties

Another month, another collection of empties.

1. Fountain "The Beauty Molecule" - I bought this in Boots a few months ago when it had just launched. I'm actually going to have to ban myself from going into Boots - I just can't stop myself picking up things like this out of curiosity. This daily "beauty supplement" contains anti-oxidants usually found in Japanese knotweed and red wine, neither of which feature in my diet. It promises younger looking skin so being the grand old age of 26 I thought it was worth a try. I can't say I look any younger and my diet is generally pretty healthy so its hard to pin-point whether something like this has made a difference but I satisfied my curiosity and I quite liked the herbal, medicinal taste of it!

2. Clean & Clear, Morning Energy Facial Wash - a gym bag favourite, this face wash is super cheap and does the job nicely after a work-out. It's pretty much always on offer in Boots so definitely one for a re-purchase.

3. 17 Hide & Chic Concealer - this product looks rather well loved, doesn't it! I'd had this in my make-up bag for a while but only started using it again a couple of months ago. It's basically a budget version of the famous Touche Eclat concealer although with less coverage and without the shiny gold tube. I liked this concealer - it was nice and moisturising and did brighten up my under eyes although it wasn't heavy coverage enough for those had-4-hours-sleep-and-need-Diet-Coke-on-a-drip sort of days.

What have you used up this month?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig