Friday, 18 April 2014

Insta-Updates: April

We're a third of the way through the year. Time, please slow down (apart from when I'm waiting for public transport).


1. The sun has got his hat on. Seeing sunshine reminds me how much I love this city. Wouldn't life be sweet living in the Shard penthouse? Yes, it would.

2. There's always nice things on the Southbank - this was a vintage organ fair, beautiful but a little bit sinister?

3. Took my mummy to Ikea on Mother's Day and she got some daffs!

4. I was meant to be looking at curtains but just wanted this giant fish pillow instead. It was only £10 - bargain!

5. Wagamama - teriyaki chicken donburi.

6. Getting new trainers - can't wait to wear these, they're so offensively bright. I do try not go to pink with all my exercise gear but sometimes I just can't help it.

7. Coffee and cake for dinner. I was meant to be looking at curtains. Again.

8. Wagamama - grilled fish ramen.

9. Watching the London Marathon from Blackfriars Bridge - that's Mo Farah getting a massive cheer from the crowd.

10. Banana Tree - Singapore Goreng. Because watching other people exercise is exhausting.

11. Spotted this while out running and pretending that I was in the marathon (next year, next year...)

12. Making a "green" smoothie inspire by Laura's smoothie challenge.
Share:

5 comments

  1. So much lovely food as always Lily! But not enough curtain action!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those daffodils are so pretty, perfect spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun April. I love London in the sun too!

    Haha, I have offensively bright trainers for the gym - so much fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fish pillow made me laugh! I want one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fish pillow! Good luck with the curtain hunt!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig