Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Whistle While You Work

In an effort to not have any clothes still with the tags on in my wardrobe it was time to finally wear this Whistles dress that I picked up in the January sales for £35 - bargain! Whistles always seem to get it spot in with work wear. I am guilty of "saving" my new purchases but I really wanted to wear this on a day when I had something more exciting to do after work than a yoga class. I had a drinks party last week so finally this dress had the labels cut out. It did me proud and didn't look sad and creased after a day of sitting at my desk. For evening I pulled out my work ponytail, swiped on some lipstick while waiting to cross the road (an essential city girl life skill there!) and was good to go:




Dress: Whistles, Shoes: Louboutins, Nails: Barry M Raspberry
Are you guilty of "saving" clothes?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Beautiful dress Lily, your work outfits are always so stylish! I need to take a leaf out of your book and start dressing up more for work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress - you could definitely wear it out after work too with the addition of some basic accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to say the title of this post is EPIC, looking fabulous as ever Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is BEAUTIFUL, you really look lovely!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is BEAUTIFUL, you really look lovely!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat a bit of Whistles!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE Whistles, especially in the sales! That dress looks awesome on you

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig