Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Insta-Outfits - Spring Fling

This time of year is the hardest to dress for. I'm bored of my winter clothes and yet despite seeing some sunlight (hello, vitamin D!) it's no way warm enough for summer clothes and unlike autumn I don't have a hint of a tan to make me want to go bare-legged just yet.

Whistles Cardigan, Zara Tshirt, Boden Skirt
For: Casual Friday at work
Oasis Tshirt, Forever 21 Skirt
For: Seeing feminist production Blurred Lines at the National Theatre Shed
Yumi Dress, Whistles Cardi, John Lewis faux fur collar
For: Alice In Wonderland Afternoon Tea at The Sanderson
New Look teen range shirt, Topshop Dress, Missoni Scarf
For: Brunch at Bill's
ASOS Top, M&S Skirt, Topshop Tights, Office Brogues
For: Poetry writing and dancing at the Barbican Centre
Zara Tshirt, Forever 21 Skirt
For: An indoor picnic with the Dream Team
Vintage Blazer, Forever 21 Dress
For: St Patrick's Day Parade and lunch at The Wolseley
Sundried "Blog This" Tshirt, H&M Skirt
Sundried are a new lifestyle brand - tshirts are made in Peru and hand-printing in the UK, they do custom-print tshirts and everything is made ethically. They also have a range of sunglasses - I love these yellow aviators!
For: Lazy Sunday blogging
Link me your Instagrams in the comments below!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Loving the red and leopard Lily!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, but that 80's style red jacket?? GORGEOUS!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on the spring dressing, especially as the weather has suddenly gone cold again! Love those outfits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these looks. The pink F21 skirt is amazing. And your hair for Brunch at Bills is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the nicest clothes, I just want to steal all of your dresses!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig