Sunday, 2 March 2014

February Empties

February was not the best month for empties, it flew by pretty fast and being on holiday for a week made it seem even quicker. I did manage to use up a few bits:

Holiday empties: Caudalie Eye Cream, , Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, Neova Suncream
Home empties - Philosophy Cinnamon Buns shampoo, shower gel & body wash, Soap & Glory Clean Girls Body Wash
I've loved all the Caudalie products I've tried so far and this eye cream was no different. I was tempted to pick up a full size in France but it is quite pricey and I probably have a few at home to work my way through first. The Ren cleanser is definitely going on my to-buy list, I'm not usually a cream cleanser fan but this made my skin feel clean and soft and stopped it drying out in the cold weather. Finally, suncream, I was on a ski holiday but suncream is still necessary unless you want to come home sporting a face-only tan (not a good look) so I finished off this tube from the summer - love this suncream for not making my skin shiny and greasy like so many do.

Back at home my Philosophy Cinnamon Buns finished - this is my favourite ever shower gel, it just smells so amazing and a little goes a long way. I've used this on and off for years but might have to hold off buying a new bottle for a while as its not cheap. The Soap & Glory mini lasted a couple of trips away and smells great as you would expect with S&G products.

The Philosophy shower gel even has a recipe for cinnamon buns on it - maybe I should keep the packaging after all?
What products did you finish in February?

Share:

6 comments

  1. Ah, it's always a sad day when you run out of Philosophie Cinnamon Buns!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try more Caudalie products!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Philosophy products! I finished my Clinique eye makeup remover this month..it's really good! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the bottle has a recipe on it, such a cute addition!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philosophy products always smell soooo good! I always pick them up in Boots during after Christmas sales. ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cinnamon buns wash and recipe sound good! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig