Sunday, 23 March 2014

Classic Car Boot

Last weekend, Sophie and I headed to the Southbank for a day of vintage delights at the Classic Car Boot. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it made me fall in love with the Southbank all over again.The vintage style boot sale was packed with clothes, accessories and homeware but as I have given up shopping for Lent I was on a strict window-shopping only order. Browsing the clothes and beautiful classic cars was more than enough on such a sunny day and we also took advantage of the amazing street food on offer too (the dumplings from Rainbo were delish!).

Here's to a summer of sunny days on the Southbank!







I'd love to visit a few more boot sales this summer, give me some London-area recommendations please!
Share:

9 comments

  1. I love having a rummage around places like this. Looks like a great car boot sale. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun, gutted I missed it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome, bet you could pick up some real vintage finds here!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wanted to go to this but alas I was away that weekend. Definitely going to make it next time though - it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look like an amazing car boot!! Loving the vintage nick nacks! The food look so good too, I'd go just for the food! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good car boot sale! Not been to one in ages though, definitely need to make the effort one weekend soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. mm looks amazing, ive got to say my local chirk carboot's chip van is nothing compared to your meal haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMgosh, I want to go. I love a good carboot but I've never been to any in London!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig