Thursday, 13 March 2014

Biscuiteers Boutique - Mr Men and Little Miss

I'd heard a lot about Biscuiteers on the London food scene but, let's face it, no one wants to hear about biscuits. You want to eat them. Biscuits are nothing new in this world of cronuts, crookies, duffins etc etc but Biscuiteers are not your average custard cream...as you will see.

Walking down Kensington Park Road on a Wednesday evening, I bumped into this fellow:


Keen to be out of reach of those long, long arms I popped inside the Biscuiteers boutique where the Mr Men and Little Miss range of biscuits has just been launched:
I'm a 26 year old "proper adult" (or so I try to convince myself on a daily basis) but I have to admit that I did practically squeal with delight at this table - it's just too cute!

Some fizz and a cupcake were required to get into the spirit of things:


The cupcake is almost too pretty to eat! Having already seen Elodie, Michelle, Sarah and Tanya's attempts at biscuit decorating on Instagram, I had to give it a go too, just in case I had an undiscovered talent at steady-handed icing:



Evidently not it seems! Best stick to the day job. Having admired the rest of the range, including my favourite - the fashionista biscuits (obviously) we headed off for dinner but not before a quick tickle:
I had a smile on my face for the rest of the evening - the characters are so nostalgic and iconic. The lovely bag of goodies only added to my excitement - I have to say that this popcorn might just be the best I have ever tasted:

Which Mr Men / Little Miss are you? I was Little Miss Tiny as a child (I've always been short) but now that I'm a grown up I've become quite bossy too so now I'm Little Miss Tiny-Bossy (I've always wanted a double barreled last name).



Share:

4 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun event. I used to love the Mr Men and Little Miss books when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I would have loved to have gone to this, especially for the edible treats :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so sweet, i used to love mr.men as a little kid! X

    fernlaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig