Monday, 3 February 2014

January Empties

The first month of 2014 was a good one for empties:


Radox Shea Butter and Ginger shower gel - I love ginger-scented things so this smelled good, did the job and was probably on offer in Boots.

Batiste Blush Mini - Batiste is probably in everyone's staple haircare product choices, definitely a godsend on lazy days (i.e. every third day when actually washing my hair is too much of an effort).

FC5 Handcream - This came in one of the first ever GlossyBoxes, great for keeping in my handbag and it had a lovely fresh scent.

Benefit They're Real Mini - One of my favourite ever mascaras. This mini came with Elle magazine and I loved the cute little tube!

Benefit The Porefessional Mini - Again, one of my favourite primers. I had just finished a full sized tube when I started this mini but even this tiny bottle (free with Glamour magazine) lasted a couple of months. Definitely one to try if you haven't already.

Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder - Another favourite ever product, I get through so many of these as I use it everyday without fail and also have a bad habit of dropping it on the floor when its around half full and it shattering everywhere. I will cry if Seventeen ever stops making them.

Elf Cuticle Pen - A desk-side staple for moisturising cuticles with minimal effort. I find Elf products very hit and miss and actually haven't bothered to order any for a while as my make up collection is so out of control but this was pretty good.

Bulgari Omina Perfume Mini -I love trying different perfumes. This one was quite  "grown up" smelling but a nice everyday scent for work.

Eyeko Skinny Liner - Another magainze freebie.  I wear flicky liner everyday and did like this one despite it drying out quite fast (my L'Oreal Superliners seem to last forever and everything else gets judged by reference to them).

Lancome Hypnose x Lanvin Mascara - I almost wanted to keep this due to the packaging but realised that that probably indicates Problem Hoarder tendencies. This was a birthday gift from the Dream Team and such a lovely present combining two loves of mine. The Hypnose mascara is quite iconic, I did like it but was a bit disappointed with how fast it dried up although I wear a lot of mascara!

What have you used up this month?
Share:

7 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with porefessional too. It's a great primer - one of the best. I recommend Smashbox's primer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't live without my dry shampoo, I just managed to remember to buy more before it ran out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly run out of my honey body butter, noooo!!! Some products I get through like nobody's business, some hang around foreeeever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matte powder sounds fab, will have to have a look the next time I'm in boots!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use porefessional sometimes - but forget it's there sometimes! I love Radox showel gels, those are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of empties! I used to hate, really HATE this mascara, but I am slowly getting convinced it can be good. It's just such a pain to remove!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've used up so many cute minis! Love that teeny batiste can

    I've been getting through hand creams like no one's business this month. Anything to keep the cold at bay!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig