Thursday, 27 February 2014

Back To Work

It's always sad when holidays are over and reality beckons again but discovering an unworn dress in the wardrobe definitely makes the return to the real world a little easier!

I purchased this before Christmas and found it lurking in my wardrobe, tags still on - a sure sign that I never really need to shop again. Although my work wardrobe is definitely in need of updating after having a "grown-up job" for nearly two and a half years now so maybe I just need to focus my purchasing a bit rather than stop altogether....

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
With spring almost on its way I'm looking forward to updating the "work" section of my wardrobe with a few more dresses so any shouts of where currently has nice work wear would be much appreciated. I'd also like to start wearing separates again as it definitely makes for more work wardrobe options so nice skirt/top pairings also welcome!

Do you have any clothes with the tags still on in your wardrobe?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm afraid I do, but I still keep buying. Love this dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress. It's so perfect for work I'm actually really impressed with Dorothy Perkins these days. There are some great pieces in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I certainly do, I really must do something about that!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig