Friday, 31 January 2014

Insta-Updates: 2014

New year, new us. January always feels like a bit of a drag but here's how I've been keeping busy while waiting for it to stop raining (while not participating in dry January or attempting to detox):

1. Bill's may be a bit of a blogger favourite but this was my first visit. Skinny burger and salad before...

2. ...Jude Law in Henry V - such a good performance by Jude Law in my first Shakespeare history. Not bad going for the second day of 2014.

3. Waitrose recipe cards for when I host my 39394 course dinner party. You're all invited.

4. Spending time at my parents house with my little birdie, Sonny.

5. Coffee and cake with mes parents courtesy of John Lewis (apply for a My John Lewis card stat if you don't already have one).

6. January detoxing with an Americano and a millionnaire's shortbread. I think that by now, millionaires maybe eat something a little more decadent than chocolate topped biscuits..at least, I hope they do.

7. Favourite ever dinner in Wahahca. While there might be other things on the menu, I will only ever order this because its amazing.

8. Mini dessert and mini spoon.

9. Lunch in The Snug in St Albans after a hard morning's skiing in Hemel Hempstead... as you do. Skiing is stressful (helmet hair, having to wear trousers etc etc), hence the afternoon mojito.

10. Pinterst-worthy meringues in Recipease, Nottinghill.

11. Furniture shopping and wishing I could afford / had the space for this beautiful lamp in the Conran Shop.

12. In love with this retro style desk from Made. I maybe need this more than the bird lamp...

How was your January?
Share:

3 comments

  1. We need a wahaca trip soon lily!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That desk is tremendous! Jan has been pretty good for me, it ended on a huge high and after being a bit stressed I was chuffed with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lamp and the desk is amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig