Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Insta-Outfits - Baby It's Cold Outside

Quick little outfit snaps for winter:
Not very weather appropriate but got to love a polka dot/scallop-edged combo.
For: braving Oxford Street in December
Top: Camden Lock Market, Skirt: Vintage, Watch: Acurist via Watch Warehouse (c/o)
Christmas skirt > Christmas jumper.
For: "Christmas day" with the Dream Team
Shirt: Jack Wills (circa freshers' week 2007), Skirt: Primark Kids Section
Christmas cardigan
For: Christmas jumper day at work
Cardigan: New Look (old), Dress: c/o Pretty Little Thing
Bling and Brocade
For: New Year's Eve
Top: Topshop, Bracelet: Anna Dello Russo for H&M, Watch: Watch Warehouse, Ring: YSL

Plaid and pigtails
For: Ski lessons (in Hertfordshire)
Shirt: Pull & Bear
What have you been wearing this winter?
Share:

10 comments

  1. Love the Christmas cardigan and you look so cute with pigtails! x

    peoniesandlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me raid your wardrobe yeah lily?
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your outfits Lily! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are all so perfect. I love the second one.
    I'm definitely inspired. Just this morning I stood in a heap of my winter clothes with no idea what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like that Christmas cardy, I was looking at them back then but they all seemed a little garish, that one looks great though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your plaid and pigtails look - you could be straight out of the midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I LOVE your Christmas skirt, so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking cute Lily! The first top is lovely and so unusual. Personally I would wear the Christmas skirt and Christmas cardigan together just for fun (at Christmas). x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That brocade top from TOPSHOP is the cutest! It looks so lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig